Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm Blogtarded


The internets and the type of communication it can foster seem sometimes duplicitous. Aside from hiding behind anonymous or false identities, we also say things that we know are not true. If I were ever to say LOL- I bet I would not actually be LingOL. Those of you that do use that particular expression I am sure are more often than not lying.

But here is something that did make me laugh out loud, and spit powdered sugar and filo crust on my lap and keyboard at the same time.

Sorry, you may have to watch a commercial to see it.

So the internets foster deception, and now that I think about, have us waste time making and watching things like this.

1 comment:

Skybalon said...

Dig this- years ago (at least 7) I went to a timeshare presentation with this girl. We made up these crazy personae for ourselves. I forget who/what she was, but my character's job was creating a website where losers could upload videos and programs to share with other internet losers. Having no programming knowledge or interest in the idea beyond lying to a timeshare salesman I am currently not a billionaire.