Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Less Frequently Feingold


I'm over my recent breakup with Russ Feingold. I'm not only over it, I actually agree with him that he can best serve us right now in the Senate. To wit:
"Unfortunately, while the Iraq Study Group's report recognizes that the Administration's policy is not working, it doesn't correct the myopic focus on Iraq that has so dangerously weakened our national security. In the end, this report is a regrettable example of 'official Washington' missing the point. The growing threats we face in places like Afghanistan and Somalia are every bit as important to our national security as Iraq. Until Congress and the Administration recognize that, we will only perpetuate the deeply misguided policies that got us into Iraq in the first place."

You can find this gem, and generally keep track of Russ-doings here. I recommend checking it out frequently.

Unless you'd rather not. Which would just be crazy.

I guess you could always stop by here every now and then for the return of the Frequently Feingold
Geez- how can you not love this guy?

I think Russ will be, as the Simpsons once were and systematic Reformed Theology still is, a useful aposematic device.

No comments: