Monday, December 11, 2006

Ugh- I'm Such a Baby


So I've been grading papers, answering emails from studying students, contemplating papers, and altogether preoccupied with my redacted post. I am preoccupied with the fact that I felt compelled to exclude the context of my rant.

I think my mind keeps going back to it because eliminating the context seems contrary to why I wrote that last post. That probably doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make any sense because the last post is missing so much.

I feel like a.) part of the point of my previous post is that actions have content in their context and the context of that post is hidden so the action of its writing is inexplicable. It seems, in a very layered way, that I am excluding the key to its meaning. And b.) our Ministry and Counsel chair really provided a good and faithful opportunity for us to deal with some of our Yearly Meeting nonsense and I excluded all that because it doesn't seem like it should be shared. But then my point about sin being overcome as we move forward faithfully together seems impossible if I can't address how and why that happens in real life.

Oh well, somebody's nicknmame is going to be Fritos Isn't Free- I don't know who it will be yet but I do know that makes everything awesome.

I Do Well to be Angry, Angry Enough To Die [harumph]
Wave of Mutilation- Pixies
Spiders- Wilco
Higher Ground- Stevie Wonder
Sitting on Top of The World- Howlin' Wolf
Global Probing- Descendents
Rock is Dead- Marilyn Manson

No comments: