Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What? That? It's Just For Research


Ooohhhhh They disgust me!
They should disgust you too.
Them- those people
Those people that I'm pointing at- look!
Eyrgh- I just hate them.
I mean I hate what they do-
No not me- Don't look at me- look at them.
I can barely talk, I'm choking on my disgust and you're still not looking-
How can they be so shameless?
There- did you see that? See what I mean- ugh it's so horrible
Look- you're missing what they're doing- Stop looking at me! Look at them!
I'm only doing this to get your attention so you'll look at them-
There's no reason to look at me
Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me-
Them. Look. They're so... comfortable about it.
It's horrible- I don't understand how you can be so calm about this.
What? Oh that- it's nothing
Ummm... maybe it is, but it's not mine. One of them must've put it here.
It fell out of my pocket? That's not possible.
Okay- well I used to have one like that but I haven't had one in a long time.
Oh... yeah... that is my name...
Okay it used to be mine but I don't have one anymore.
Oh right- I mean need one. I don't need one anymore.
I'll take that- I'm just going to go put this somewhere safe... somewhere to remind me I don't need it anymore.

No comments: