Sunday, September 09, 2007

Care Less


When I go back over my internetsjournal the errors sometimes stand out like... I don't know... like something that stands out. I don't mean errors of judgment regarding content or analysis- those are always as they should be. Of course, by that I mean errors of judgment regarding content or analysis are there but exactly as they should be. How could they be anything else? What are not as they should be are the errors of grammar, syntax, and diction, except for those times when they are.

I think I left out a whole word two posts ago. Where was my brain? Transposing words? Misspellings? Come on!

There are those who seem to craft their blogs with a deliberation and delicacy that I... Envy? ... No that's not the word. I admire? ... No it's not quite that. What is it I do? Oh- I know- There are those who craft their blogs with a deliberation and delicacy that I view with derision.

That's what it is. Derision.

No comments: