Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Seriously?


"You can tell me my president is lying to me, I don't care, I worry about the guy that tells me the truth and says he wants to kill me and has a track record for doing that. I know who my enemies are, I'm gonna keep my eye on the professional hit-man that wants to kill me.
We're a nation of cowards let's see what you're really made of, I'm a sixty year old man I'm an old fart, you'd be the first to do it. I'd like to see how brave you are, let's see what you're really made of. I can take you out in three seconds- the only people you can attack are innocent people. That's how tough you are.
I mock 'em
You know right after 9/11 two months after the attack we have this spirit of America so strong, I'm in Seattle and I stand on the street with a hundred dollars and I said, "You find me a car with an American flag on it, and I'll give you this hundred dollars."
[ Unintelligible]
I'm an educated man, I've read the founding fathers, and I just want to know when we became cowards."

Is it a matter of the monologue seeming louder because I am trying not to hear it or is this guy really this audible from 40 feet away? Maybe it's some physical phenomenon, the sounds he produces resonate in his mass so the soundwaves he emits are able to displace more air for a greater distance. It becomes much like a whale's song. I guess that's possible.

No comments: