Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Just beCause



I suppose if I were more important, it might have mattered that I didn't post anything yesterday.
If you have a minute,here's why.

It was kind of a moment of silence. Like I said, maybe if I were more important it might have mattered.

The number of dead coalition forces actually hit 2000 some time ago. I wrote about that when it happened. But those numbers included foreigners and we speak American. And somehow in American, zeroes make numbers magical. Two with three zeroes after it matter more than one preceded by a lie.

David Byrne Coming Through
Sail to the Moon- Radiohead
Packt Like Sardines in a Crushed Box- Radiohead
Light and Day/Reach for the Sun- The Polyphonic Spree
Brindisi- Luciano Pavarotti
Don't Worry About the Government- Talking Heads
Make My Funk the P Funk- Parliament

No comments: