Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday's Been Busy Roundup


We wouldn't think of going without the bait-- uhh, that is, the bait-thing beauty. The bathing beauty! Heh heh. I covered that up pretty well
I rolled with some nogoodniks in junior high. Once, at a hotel, one of these jackanapes spit on the head of a gentleman below. When caught and confronted later, the first words out of his mouth were, "I didn't spit on your head." But if you remember back to the beginning of the story- he did spit on his head.

So you quote love unquote me
Someone has called all the chaos, destruction, and real dead people in Iraq a comma in the larger history of DEMOCRACY's unstoppable march. I would bet whoever said that is himself a colon.

I discovered a new band to like
He says they are inevitably compared to Ween and They Might Be Giants. That's cool. I like both Ween and They Might Be Giants. I discovered them, this means I get to do whatever I like with them- up to and including enslave them and give them diseases because I am so filthy.

1 comment:

Bob Ramsey said...

Hmm.

Ween + They Might Be Giants + square glasses + hair that stands up sometimes = ?

Well, anyway, it explains a lot.

And I think you give the Man too much credit - he's only a semi-colon to me.