Thursday, April 09, 2009

I'm Not an Actor but I play One on TV




Oh my goodness I would loooooove to hear/see the notes on these.
I bet it would look a little something like this... (I'm scratching my chin and looking at the ceiling- cue wavy dissolve)

Okay, but be more terrified.
Can you do immigrant.
All right show me threatened
Okay your a dyke but your with us- got it? Go
No no no just like it's written- no no I don't care what you "actually know". You can read right- so read it- NO -like it's written- Read it like it's written- God what's wrong with you?
Oh, you're no doctor- Give her the parent card.
GRABS CUE-CARD FROM CUE-CARD HOLDER WAVES IT IN ACTOR'S FACE I am a California doctor- a doctor- got it? DoCK- K-K-K Doctor!- Do we have any actors who can read!? What the [expletive deleted] is wrong with you people?
Great great- show me loving homophobia- perfect!
Do it like you hate your son and resent your wife for making him a fag- excellent
Get this [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] out of my [expletive deleted] face- you're done- no you're done. Get off my set.
Perfect- Did the rest of you see this? That's how you sell paranoia-


This is so the MAN's version of rainbow coalition.

I'll do it.
I'll do it.
I'll do it.
I'll do it.
I'll do it.

2 comments:

Robin M. said...

Apparently I didn't get here in time to see the second video. Maybe they realized it wasn't going to help?

Skybalon said...

Oh you missed a doozy. Doozey?

In any case, you're likely right, it wasn't going to help.