Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Excuses, Excuses


I had a terrible headache yesterday. I don't normally complain about that kind of thing but it was awful. I was blinded by little sparkly glimmers in my peripheral vision, I was nauseous, and very sensitive to light. I wanted to take out my eyeballs or drill a hole in my head to put ice cubes in there. I went to bed about 6:30 PM, woke at about 2:30 AM, fell back asleep and didn't get up until 8 this morning. This is just an excuse for not posting anything yesterday.

1 comment:

Paddy O said...

Let me tell you that despite the urge, drilling holes in one's head and putting in ice cubes doesn't help a migraine headache. Well, it distracts one a little, and it does let out those demons... but in the long term it's not worth it, and even plugged the holes from the procedure are unsightly.