Saturday, September 10, 2005

This Is My Costume


I deleted three comments from a couple of posts. The message "This post has been removed by the blog administrator," seems very pregnant. Why was it removed, was it offensive, did someone hurt your feelings, could you not believe what they said? They were just ads. One ad was for "penis pills." I'm not sure if they were made of or for. Another was for carpet cleaning stuff and I can't remember the third. Now I've had to resort to word verification to avoid anymore commercials. I mean really- commercials on the internet.

I also received my first comment from an "unfamiliar." I think I could guess what she's trying to get at but I won't. In any case I think it kinda' misses the point of my post.

I worked (opened) everyday this week except for Thursday. This means I'm averaging about four hours of sleep a night.

Coming Soon: Complaints and Lamentations About Infertility

Blog logistics and post play list:
Groovy Situation- Gene Chandler
Cry Baby Cry- The Beatles
Evil Hearted You-The Pixies
Flamenco Sketches-Miles Davis

No comments: