Friday, February 10, 2006

Misdirection


So as can be expected, people are asking about my dinner with Osama.

Here's how that happened:

FOIA Release 2243OBL-06 TRANSCRIPT SESSIONS 4A-33 MARKED, 4A-40, 4A-42, 4A-45,4C- 51, 4C-54, 4C-61, X70, X73, 4C-76

"Hi it's Osama, just seeing what you're doing this Saturday. Give me a call if you want to get together- Oh I'll be in town for a few days if Saturday doesn't work. I gotta' catch an Exxon shareholders meeting next week but other than that I'm free. All right I'll talk to you later Inshah All-" **BEEEEP**

"Hey it's me again- I think I got cut off last time- I don't know if you got my last message- I'll be in town for a while starting tomorrow. I'll be at the Econo Lodge- you know low profile ha ha Anyway uhhh, let me know if you want to get together tomorrow, I can send a car round to pick you up. Just give me a call... All right catch you later." **BEEEEP**

"Waazzuuuuup!? Ha ha ha- Hey I wanna see "Cheeper By The Dozen 2" before I go back. Have you seen it? Give me a call if you want to go. Or, you know, we can do whatever. All right talk to you later."

"Hello- it's me... Osama, seeing what you got going on tonight. Give me a call." **BEEEEP**

"Hello?... Are you there... Okay I'll try your cell." **BEEEEP**

"Hey- it's me... Econo Lodge's got a pool and a hot tub if you wanna just relax or something... I've got cable here... Oh I love Sean Hannity, okay, give me a call." **MESSAGE DELETED**

"So... uh I guess you're busy. Okay, uh... I'll call you tomorrow." **BEEEEP**

"***" CLICK/ BEEEEP

"***(inaudible)***" CLICK/ BEEEEP

Osama-"Hi... seeing if you have lunch plans. I'm gonna do some shopping and then go" -
Skybalon- "Hold On- Hello-"
Osama- "Oh hey- how's it going- Man you've been busy- or is it caller ID? ha ha..."
Skybalon- "Ha ha- yeah I've been pretty busy..."

No comments: