Monday, February 06, 2006

My Dinner With Osama



White House spokesman Trent Duffy on Friday, speaking to reporters from the president's ranch in Crawford, Texas, echoed previous comments from the administration, saying that terrorists want to strike again and leaks put America in danger.

"The fact is that Al Qaeda's playbook is not printed on page one. And when America's is, it has serious ramifications," Duffy said.

Fox News

Meanwhile
Skybalon- Hey c'mon, you're taking all the prosciutto- you don't even eat pork
Osama- Well we're splitting the dinner I should get half of it
Skybalon- Yeah but I gave you all of the chicken
Osama- I didn't tell you to
Skybalon- Yeah but you don't even eat pork
Osama- Eh well
Skybalon- ...
Osama- ...
Skybalon- Well then we're not splitting this evenly
Osama- Splitting what?
Skybalon- The bill- we're not splitting it, the ham cost like... 4 times as much as the chicken.
Osama- No. We shared a dinner that means we split the bill
Skybalon- No, not if you take all of that
Osama- Yes! We are sharing- we will share the bill. It is not right that you pay less if we share the same meal
Skybalon- Well you're taking more than your "share," plus aren't you like a bazillionaire?
Osama- Aah Akbah sehrit!
Skybalon- Whatever, jerk, I'm not paying the same... Geez I bet you insist that DHS pays half your phone bills
Osama- ... What?
Skybalon- I bet you make Homeland Security pay half of your phone bills
Osama- I don't understand
Skybalon- What? What don't you get?
Osama- Is that a joke or- I don't know what you mean. Why would I want Homeland Security to pay for my phone?
Skybalon- Because you're cheap! Because of the phone taps- Because they listen in on your conversations
Osama- ...
Skybalon- What- you mean you didn't know you're phones were being tapped?
Osama- ...
Skybalon- C'mon, really? How could you not know? I mean... c'mon they recorded Martin Luther King having sex. How could they not want to listen to what you all are up to?
Osama- ... I do live in a cave.
Skybalon- Well it seems like you should've known
Osama- ...
Skybalon- I'm sorry... You can have the prosciutto
Osama- No... you take it.
Skybalon- Okay

1 comment:

Aaron C said...

That's so wierd that you had the chance to meet with such high profile terrorist, how did it come to pass.