Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I understand that Kirk and Ray want the opportunity to make an evangelistic invitation, but it seems a bit out of the bounds they set to be scientific. My conscience... pray... even using the term "creation" to infer a creator rather than existence don't seem things you say unless you're talking about or coming from a position of faith. That's not scientific.

Finding hell and the ugliness in the Bible personally distasteful doesn't prove or disprove anything either. And who says God, or religious things are logical? Well I guess people do, but that people do doesn't mean that it's a proper use of the word.

That was lame. I should've just gone to bed... or watched it and complained to The Qweenbeen like I normally would. And is Martin Bashir the regular host of Nightline now? What a joke.

No comments: