Monday, October 27, 2008

She's Tidied Up and I Can't Find Anything


APU has this lecture series or institute, I'm not sure what it is exactly, called CRIS. Creative Research on Institutes and Science, Coloring Rates Infinitely Superior, Can't Really Identify with Science or some such like that. Oh, Center for Research In Science

Anyway, I went to their lecture called "What's So Important About Creation Theology?" and I learned something very important:

I can't hear the word "science" without thinking "Science!"

4 comments:

Sean Christopher said...

I can't think of science without thinking of dangerous secular humanism

Bob Ramsey said...

I can't think of these lectures without wondering why APU is funding an outpost of Biola/Talbot.

Skybalon said...

Wow, that's a coincidence because I can't think of the dangers of secular humanism without thinking that's the only reason Biola exists.

Oh that's not true. It also exists for parents who want a way to ensure their kids stay virgins just a little bit longer.

Sean Christopher said...

I see what you did there.