Friday, April 27, 2007

In A Way You're All Winners; In Another, More Accurate Way, I LIke Girls Is The Winner


Congratulations to I Like Girls for winning another one of my lame interblog contests. You may not have known there was a Best Comment Contest running- I didn't know until he won- but there was.

Here is his winning comment: "Do you know who the real heroes are? The guys who wake up every morning and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the commissioner, and take off their glasses and change into capes, and fly around fighting crime. Those are the real heroes."

Well done. As before you won a Barnes and Noble gift card. Only this time you won't have to use it to buy my school books. You'll use it to buy some summer reading. Probably Against the Day and Female Chauvinist Pig. Thank you for playing and your generosity. You seem busy so I'll read them for you.

Hey you also win something else- a burned copy of Kid A by Radiohead. I'll give it to you Sunday. We'll also find out why Doolittle isn't changing your life.

The rest of you should keep trying. You never know what contest you might be losing.

No comments: