Friday, April 20, 2007

Tough Love


qweenbeen: Has that lump under your tongue gotten any bigger?
skybalon: No, I think it got smaller
qweenbeen: Ugh- it looks like it got bigger... You're appointment is tomorrow at 4
skybalon: Oh I hope I have cancer, then I'll be a hero
qweenbeen: Don't say that
skybalon: Why, it won't make me have cancer or not
qweenbeen: If you do have cancer you'll feel stupid for saying that
skybalon: No. I'll feel like a hero
qweenbeen: Stop it
skybalon: We'll see what you're saying when you're married to a hero

3 comments:

Bob Ramsey said...

I've had cancer in my tongue. I'm not a hero.

Alberto Gonzalez (heh! coincidence?) is a hero for humbly facing all those bad men yesterday.

Skybalon said...

I think The Google says otherwise.

You are a hero.

It doesn't look like I am- but I'll find out if I'm a hero for sure some time next week.

I think some people would say he is a hero even though he pretty much only did what you just said- he just sat facing them.

Anonymous said...

Do you know who the real heroes are? The guys who wake up every morning and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the commissioner, and take off their glasses and change into capes, and fly around fighting crime. Those are the real heroes.