Friday, February 08, 2008

That Sounds About Right


I know it must be tough right now for REAL CONSERVATIVES who don't have a clear ersatz Jesus as a candidate, but I am not a REAL CONSERVATIVE, so I watch with a bit of schadenfreude the fight to be the discipline daddy. I am plussed by the sheer inanity of the Republicans. That bodes well for thoughtful voters, though I wouldn't call Clinton or Obama "president elect" just yet (I'm sure something scary can happen or we'll invade Iran and the horses-in-midstreamiots will rule again).

Who's going to chase Bin Laden to the gates of hell? Who's going to double Guantanamo? (I say more asbestos, more asbestos!) Who hates THE GAYS the most? What a silly pissing contest. I think most people have had their fill of urine. Still, I've often lacked the imagination to see how low we can go.

But whatever the future holds, I am especially glad, and it's something I can happily affirm, so many are saying that the Republican candidates, if not perfect, are at least a part of Reagan's stool.

That I like.

2 comments:

Skybalon said...

What a loser, you said "of the of the."

Skybalon said...

No I didn't