Wednesday, March 29, 2006

In Portuguese, Baroque Means Irregularly Shaped Pearl


I frequently think of myself as dumber than I might be. When I get some insight into how others might think of me, I am surprised by how they appear to see me. To wit, I just opened a letter from my school's financial aid office that I've let sit here a while (dumb) to discover that they are offering me a bit more free money this year (indicating they think I am not so dumb- Or at least, I proved myself to be less dumb than they thought I might be).

This is all I'll be posting today; I have a paper due in the morning. But if you remind me I'll write about an interesting movie I saw last night, some thoughts I had about what it might mean to be a "seeker friendly" church, an apparently great church in Oregon, why we can't have nice things, why I'm not crazy or how I discovered at least one other person as crazy as me. Those sound like good things don't they?

No comments: