Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oh The Hilarity You Miss Not Being Me or My Wife (Single Tear)



Exhibit A
-Skybalon's Wife- Oh we should all go on a cooking tour of Italy
-Skybalon- If you wanted to do that you should've married a homosexual
-Skybalon's Wife- I thought I did... Hey-Ooooh
-Outside Agitator- Ouch
-Skybalon- That's going in the blog
-Skybalon's Wife- ...
-Skybalon- ...
-Skybalon's Wife- Maybe you shouldn't, isn't that like the 3rd entry I've called you gay in?
-Skybalon- Well you would know best.

Exhibit B
-Complainy On Top Chef- Don't talk to me like I'm a f~cking five year old!
-Skybalon's Wife- I don't think I know any f~cking five year olds.
-Skybalon- You don't any five year olds?
-Skybalon's Wife- I don't know any f~cking five year olds
-Skybalon- ... You mean five year olds that you would call f~cking?
-Skybalon's Wife- Right
-Skybalon- ...
-Skybalon's Wife- ...
-Skybalon- What about five year old Hitler?
-Skybalon's Wife- No, I bet at five he was all right

1 comment:

Aaron C said...

That is an interesting set of conversations. Remember that talking to girls is the gayest(most gay) thing you can do.