Friday, February 23, 2007

Is This Legal


From: [skybalon]
Subject: Re: I did not
Date: February 23, 2007 2:03:54 PM PST
To: c_adams555@yahoo.it

Dear Cynthia,

I apologize if I have been unclear. I hope this does not harm our working relationship.

As I said in my last email, I am happy to help you with your money transfer. I hope that is plain. As for the musical, I will explain again.

In the 1960s, my father and his partners created a musical play called Hair. It has had a long and successful run all around the world. However it has only been produced for the people of Africa once. That was in South Africa.

Before my father died, he asked if I could fulfill his dream of producing the play in Africa again. I want to complete his dream, but up to now I have not known anyone in Africa that could help. This is why I think it is an answer to prayer that I received your email.

He left me a large sum of money to finish this project. I need to know if you can help me to produce this musical play in Africa for my father's dream. If you agree, we have $35,000,000 to work with. I will tell you the next steps necessary to begin financing the project.

I hope this is clear and you are available for the project.

Sincerely-
[skybalon]

No comments: