Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Hate... So Much About The Things That You Choose To Be


I've mentioned before that Way of the Master is, sadly, not Ninja training. And guess what- Ultimate Battle Update has nothing to do with Ultimate Fighting.

It is instead an Inter-active Christian Reality Show Blog. Never mind that it's not really any of those things or that those words make about as much sense as yellow ping gravy manny, those words sound awesome together.

It is also "Infotrainment." From what I can gather, infotrainment is a mix of an albino Jesus (who doesn't seem to know what an "interview" is), misspellings, animated demon Ben Stiller, and Dominionist propaganda.



(sigh)

Do I ever get tired of complaining?

Probably not today.

Maybe it's because I'm able to temper things with stuff like this.

No comments: