Friday, February 23, 2007

Return


From: [skybalon]
Subject: Re: Dear, Respectful One,WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
Date: February 22, 2007 7:28:34 PM PST
To: c_adams555@yahoo.it
Dear Inquiring One,

It is so very good to hear from you. I am glad you recognize how respectful I am and that my name is very esteeming.

I am only too happy to help you in your simple and sincere business. I previously had a business relationship with Dr. Samailla Nuhu of Burkina Faso, (do you know him?) but that never came to fruition. After praying for such a financial opportunity, it was devastating to my faith for it to all fall apart at the end. But now you have come along as a redeemer in my moment of distress. And it seems that I am the same for you. How wonderfully providential.

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father, but as they say, "God doesn't close a door, or maybe in this case a coffin lid, without opening a window." I'm sure the death of your beloved father is as sad as Dr. Nuhu never returning my emails. But here we are. God has brought us together for this wonderful financial blessing.

I should add now that you also may benefit from this divine encounter. Not only am I a wealthy American, but my father on his deathbed left me with a special charge as well.

While he was dying, he called me over to his bed and told me two things:
He wanted me to fulfill his dream of breeding the world's longest horse, and to produce his musical play, Hair, with an all African cast in Africa.

I attribute his first request to the many pain killers he was taking as cancer ravaged his body, but I know the second was dear to his heart.

He left me a vast fortune so that I could produce his musical. I would be happy to help you but I don't need the money. I received an incredible inheritance of my own and have over $35,000,000 to produce my father's musical.

I hope we can make a deal. I will help you with your foreign investment and I can pay you to help me produce the musical play Hair.

I look forward to working with you-
[skybalon]

No comments: