Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Because You're Paranoid


Though I think my internets journal is a gift to the soul, others may think there is nothing edifying to this- it's merely self-indulgent claptrap. Well, without conceding it may be the latter, I offer this.

On the scale of what is good for you it may not be much, but, and this is an important but, when I last went to vote, I discovered I had been removed from the voter list. That was a drag. I don't know why, and neither does anyone else. Or at least, if anyone does know, they're not telling me. I have been voting in every election at the same place for almost a decade now, but last election my name was gone. Crazy, no?

The above link allows you to verify your registration and avoid any possible frustration or anxiety that follow from knowing your name has mysteriously disappeared from the voter rolls.

It also signs you up to receive propaganda but you can unsubscribe easily enough.

So, even if you are so blinded by the spirit of the Anti-Christ* that the rest of my internets log does not speak to the condition of your soul, perhaps this little link may still be of use to you.

Enjoy

* I love that line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find your blog amusing. Especially because it reminds me of my brother and his intellectual thinking. I love my brother, so that is good.

Anyway, you'd get along with him.

Skybalon said...

Finding my blog amusing is evidence that you are not blinded by te spirit of Anti-Christ.
Good for you.