Thursday, May 11, 2006

Equal Time


It may seem that the Daily Feingold is an uncritical hagiography of Wisconsin Senator Russ Feingold. I don't see it as such. But maybe it's not so clear what the Daily Feingold is for or what I am thinking of Russ Feingold when I offer the Daily Feingold. Well, remember my Russ Feingold posts will continue until I get a comment from a Feingold staffer; we must stay the course until the mission is accomplished. And remember that I think I like Russ Feingold but that doesn't mean my liking is blind or uncritical.

Still, for some, my Daily Feingold may seem too fawning. I don't think it is, but for anyone that wants something else- bearing in mind we can't stop doing the Daily Feingold- I offer this:

Russ Feingold says Terrorism is Our Fault
Now as far as an other perspective goes, this might be a bit unfair. The link is to Rush Limbaugh and he's a bit of an idiot. Russ Feingold doesn't really say terrorism is our fault. It's a lie, part of the Rush M.O. to distort, fabricate, and generally be so far removed from actuality to be a worthless source of anything more than garbage or an indicator of how lame someone who quotes him in earnest might be. So when I say here's an other view of Russ Feingold for you and offer a Limbaugh link, it's like I'm setting up a straw man. I mean only a mental cripple would trust Rush Limbaugh's perspective on anything. So how can this be a fair set up?

Well I looked, and Russ Feingold is apparently so great this is all there is. Oh I'm just lying, but deal with it.

3 comments:

Paddy O said...

'Oh I'm just lying, but deal with it."

You have become a true student of your master.

tee-hee, tee-hee, I couldn't resist.

Skybalon said...

When I left, I was but the learner. Now I am the master

I'm the Darth Vader to Rush's/Russ's (see how nice I am- I left it open) Emperor. Someday... likely when my hernia completely heals, I'll realize what I've become and throw him into a reactor shaft.

Ugh what a nerd I am.

Skybalon said...

Holy Crap!

"plmgmmy" was MY word verification!