Friday, May 26, 2006

Frequently Feingold


I couldn't do it; I couldn't keep calling this the Daily Feingold. Anyway...

"Senator Feingold has pledged to hold listening sessions in all of Wisconsin’s 72 counties each year of his six-year term and this will be the Senator’s 14th year of holding listening sessions. These sessions will mark the 31st and 32nd listening sessions of 2006, and the 967th and 968th since 1993. Feingold will hold his 1000th listening session at the end of 2006."

Isn't that nice?

If you happen to find yourself in Oneida County, Wisconsin on May 30 you can meet and speak to Russ Feingold. What a charming way to show personal interest in your constituency.

All my senator ever did was lessen my friend's prison sentence because he was serving time in a condemned federal prison... I guess that's pretty good.

No comments: