Monday, April 24, 2006

Breakfast To The MAX


Wonderful News!

To those of you concerned about how my pastry situation has been progressing, a solution has developed- a very tasty solution.

I discovered Trader Joe's Lady Fingers. That, with a cup of coffee, is now my breakfast of choice. I still need to find a way to force myself out of bed early though.

That's tough.

I forgot to list my playlist last post (that's not blogging to the MAX) so I went back to my Last Played in iTunes to post it here.

Playlist to the MAX
New Genius (Brother)- Gorillaz
Your Redneck Past- Ben Folds Five
Say You Love Me- Fleetwood Mac
Don't Get Me Wrong- The Pretenders
Come on Feet- Quasimoto
Welcome to the Jungle- Guns N' Roses
Teach Your Children- CSNY
El Jarbe Tapatio- Mexican Mariachi
We Shall Overcome- Pete Seeger

No comments: