Monday, April 24, 2006

Privatized Health Care, To The MAX!



"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."

My President said that back in September of 2004. I didn't understand what it meant then, but those were the days when I wasn't trying to the MAX! I thought he was trying to make a case for his special brand of malpractice reform. Now I think I get what he really meant.

According to The Smoking Gun, "76-year-old Philip Winikoff was arrested this morning and charged with sexual battery after he posed as a doctor and went door-to-door--black doctor's bag in hand--offering women free breast exams."

You might say, "What?!" But you're not trying to the MAX!. Think about what My President said. Think about it to the MAX!

He meant exactly what he said. "Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women."

If you read the police report you might be grossed out and wonder how in the hell anyone lets someone in their house after they offered to touch their bathing suit areas. Maybe it happens all the time in Florida- I don't know. But it doesn't matter. Read it to the MAX!

Now you can see it's about an OB/GYN practicing his love. If you just read it, it seems like a crime. But if you read it to the MAX! you can see the love. If you read it to the MAX! you can see big government interfering with Philip Winikoff's game.

No comments: