Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Britney Spears Pregnant Again


Britney Spears has apparently announced that she is pregnant with her second child.

Shoppers in Malibu were stunned when the former pop princess grabbed her belly and announced to the entire centre "That's right, number two!".

Digital Spy

Don't look to me for regular breaking updates on celebrity gossip. Cyndi, now she could tell you what you need to know, but she hates the interblog. But I don't mention the breaking news because I figure you can't go a day without hearing about celebrity doings. I have another purpose.

You know how I go on sometimes about meaning and how we interpret things for said meaning? I ramble about how who we are moves us to see what matters and how it matters to us. I want you to understand that it's about more than just cats understanding everything in terms of meow.

Aaron knows what's up. He said something or other about what it would be like if we could understand animals. It wouldn't be very interesting, or at least it wouldn't be the stuff of SciFi. It would be more like: Food, not food, sleeping, food, maybe food, eliminating waste, steals food, sleep, maybe food, gives food, sleep.

Maybe the "gives food" assumes too much. I don't know, neither does anyone else. My cat can't tell me how they sense the world. I would think anyone who says they "know" what my cat understands is crazy. I don't know how my cats see the bland sensory phenomena of the world. They eat, sleep, kill stuff, pee and poop. My dog eats, sleeps, chases stuff I throw, pees, poops, and humps his bed.

Anyway...

Britney Spears is having another baby. That's a pretty quick turnaround. Her first baby doesn't ride in a car seat and falls out of his high chair to fracture his skull. His dad is Kevin Federline.

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise just had a baby and named her Suri. Tom Cruise is part of a secretive religious organization that distrusts psychiatry and psychoactive drugs and says that anger, sadness or other "negative" feelings can be controlled with biofeedback and fighting with space aliens. Tom Cruise has a history of divorcing wives. He's not married to Katie Holmes.

At any time of the night or early morning you can go to the 24 hour Wal Mart in Glendora and find moms and dads there with their newborns and toddlers shopping for all manner of things.

Research has shown that depriving developing brains of sleep can lead to increased serotonin levels that makes violent and aggressive behavior more likely and some types of learning difficult.

Cyndi and I can't get pregnant. We have miscarriages or no pregnancies at all. No doctors can explain why this is so. Some non-doctors think they can.

Aural Sensations
Overture- Le Nozze di Figaro
Winterlong- The Pixies
Keep Your Eyes on the Prize- Pete Seeger
I Got a Girl- Tripping Daisy
One Road to Freedom- Ben Harper
No Way- Pearl Jam
Heartbreak Stroll- The Raveonettes
Dear Prudence- The Beatles
Through Being Cool- Devo
Gaite Parisienne- Offenbach
I Got the Feeling- James Brown

No comments: