Monday, April 17, 2006

What's a Segue?


Hey, if you're like me, and enjoy things that rule or if you'd just like to be happy, check out the They Might Be Giants podcast available at iTunes or at their website.

If you enjoy the podcast, listen to AND WATCH! their venue songs at their site. While you're there, consider what you might get me for my upcoming birthday.

If nothing strikes your fancy there, how about getting me either a red sleeved "baseball T" (as it is called) with "Mexico" printed on the chest in green, or a blue sleeved baseball T with "USA" printed in red on the chest? Both would be suitable for me watching my favorite (though not favored) World Cup '06 teams and are available via the boing boing store.

If you're not the type to get me something, maybe you can drop these hints to someone who is.

1 comment:

Bob Ramsey said...

Mexico? Mexico?

Now I will have to fight you when I see you.

Mexico.