Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shout Out To My Senate Staff Homies


So I mentioned my burgeoning affection for Russ Feingold and interestingly enough I got a visit from someone doing a blog search for Senator Russ Feingold. Actually I got a couple of visits from someones looking for Russ Feingold. This particular someone was looking for Senator Russ Feingold from a senate.gov. Interesting huh?

It's true. IP address 156.33.97.... (U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms) stopped on by after doing a blogsearch for Feingold.

Feingold has a special place in his heart for bloggers. He in fact had a special lunch with bloggers this past weekend. I wasn't invited. I don't know why... Who are these people that have time to write half a dozen thousand word posts everyday?

If this visit was from a staffer purposed with getting a feel for what people are saying about Russ Feingold, thanks for stopping by and that certainly is a unique way of getting college credits.

No comments: