Monday, April 10, 2006

I Am Twisting My Handlebar Moustache Between My Thumb and Index Finger


This weekend's Saturday Night Live was a real garbage dump. I know a lot of people think that's always the case, but I still like watching it... generally.

It's hit or miss but I find two bits worth mentioning. The last one was funny in its mocking of vinophile pretensions. But it was a weak payoff for everything else I sat through. Oh well. There was another skit, that wasn't so much funny as it was poignant. Horatio Sans, Fred Armisen, and Antonio Banderas spoke to the audience to address their fears or concerns about immigration. They basically said there is no solution to the "problem." There is only the "plan." The vast Latino conspiracy to deal drugs, take American jobs, and steal white women.

That is the Latino Trifecta.

My dad's dad came here from Mexico as a bracero and now here I am. I haven't dealt drugs, but I have shared my prescription medications with people that weren't me. Plenty of my family members have sold drugs in a more traditional way, so that's on track. I stole a woman. And I am certainly hoping to take someone's job- and not just any job. I'm getting into the very cornerstone of The Man's foundation- Evangelical Theology-

Muaahaaahhaaaaaa- I takes jor wheemens, I takes jor gold, and poyson jor minds wit the madijuana.

1 comment:

Daniel Lopez said...

That's what I've been saying!